Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pray for a cure for cancer, why?

Recently I received a forwarded chain e-mail which infuriated me; mind you I didn’t do chain letters pre-internet. This one got my attention because 1) it was from a dear friend of thirty plus year 2) who has tenure with one of the world’s finest medical facilities; I was a Medical Biller there for a decade. The chain letter was dedicated to those who have died from and are currently fighting cancer. It asked that I please forward “Dear God, I pray for a cure for cancer. Amen” to at least one person.

True, I’ve had loved ones who suffered the atrocities of this once feared disease. But to forward this request asking God for something He did before man was created is ridiculous. There is a cure for every human frailty from AIDS to Zits. Instead, we should pray that the powers that be stop stuffing their Russian Sable-lined pockets with the profits from miss-treating these diseases. http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Most-Expensive-Fur-In-The-World&id=5414254


 The TONIC Nutritional Garlic Supplement is made from a centuries-old recipe originally taken seasonally to prevent colds and flu. The combination of organic ingredients contains the power of raw garlic and no unpleasant residue formulated to help maintain Good Health, Naturally.
This is not medicine or medical advice. Supplements may react adversely with synthetic drugs.
Consult doctor for all health concerns.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment